ABC kids and learn to “hide God’s Word in their hearts” during our weekly AWANA clubs. AWANA meets during the school year on Wednesday nights from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. Children, with the help of their parents and classroom leaders, work through their age-appropriate handbook learning biblical truths and memorizing Scripture.
On Wednesday nights (September through May), kids and will participate in a variety of age-appropriate activities:
- Experience high-energy and fast-paced games in Game Time
- Develop awesome relationships with friends and classroom leaders
- Memorize amazing Scripture through handbook completion
- Hear exciting Bible teaching and develop an awareness of mission projects in Council Time
- Grow more confident in the ability to share faith in Christ
AWANA is designed to be a partnership between the church and the home. Parent involvement is crucial for the success of both the program and the child. Together, we can help foster a deep commitment to Christ and a genuine love for God’s Word at an early age.
To register for the upcoming year click the button below.